26. _____ , he failed in the college entrance examination again.
A. To disappoint his parents B. To his parents’ disappointment
C. At his parents’ disapproval D. His parents’ disappointing
解析: 令他父母失望的是,他的高考又一次失利. to one’s disappointment 令某人失望的是…; 类似的还有: to one’s surprise 令某人吃惊的是….
27. Please remember _____ these letters on your way to the station.
A. posted B. posting C. to post D. post
解析: remember to do… 记住去做某事; 去火车站的路上记得把这封信发了.
28. I’m not used to _____ in that impolite way.
A. speaking B. being spoken C. spoken D. be spoken
解析: 我不习惯别人对我这样不礼貌地提及. 动名词的被动式spoken的逻辑宾语是“我”,也就是主句的主语.
29. Tom suggested that they should go to Greece, but Mary suggested _____ to Spain.
A. to go B. going C. should go D. went
解析: A错,因为suggest后面不能跟不定式. 而C项和D项错在没有主语.
30. Mass production has made _____ the goods and services we want at a lower price.
A. possible for us to get B. it is possible for us to get
C. it possible for us to get D. possible it is for us to get
解析: 考词序安排问题. C项中的it为形式宾语, it possible for sb to do… 对于某人做某事来说……成为可能.