1. The minute when he realized what was happening, He was knocked down by the man
a b c
rushing out from the other side.
解析：把when 去掉，注意：the minute 或 the moment 位于句首，其后不能跟when.
2. However his social position is, it is necessary that he remember to work hard a b c
and to serve the people.
解析：前面这句话意思是：不管他是干什么的，However改为: Whatever, However引导的让步状语从句，后面只能接形容词或副词，而这道题是修饰的名词，故要用whatever。
3. On more than one occasion, I found myself doubt my own decision though I had a b c
been prepared for it in advance.
解析： doubt改为：doubting, find oneself doing：表示主动语态；而find oneself ＋动词的过去分词：表示被动语态；另外在find oneself 后面可能跟介词短语。
4. The actual population is not so much. Its rate of increase decide a b c
how successful the birth control is.
5. It was turned out that the securities were not so valuable as people had a b c
解析： 去掉was, It turned out that… 后来证明。