首页 >> BEC剑桥商务英语 >> BEC中级 >> 模拟试题
.Read this text
.In most of lines(36-40) there is one extra word which does not fit in. One or two lines, however, are correct.
.If the line is correct, put a tick(√)in the space on your Answer Sheet.
.If there is an extra word in the line, write that word in the space on your Answer Sheet.
Most of the world's business in marine insurance is centred ……√……
in London though whatever there one other important markets ……whatever……
REQUIREMENTS FOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Ph.d. or equivalent in economics. In addition to the degree, applicants
36. beyond entry level must have to have post Ph.D. experience that
37. demonstrates strong applied economics background and analytical
38. skill for solving problems solutions; research competence in the area of
39. resources, microeconomic development. Applicants must be able articulate.
40. have strong writing abilities, have ability to communicate well and that work
successfully in a multinational research setting.
. A Swiss student has written a piece of description of a new watch.
. In each line there is one wrong word.
. For each numbered line(41-45 ) write the correct word in the space on your Answer Sheet.
Your watch will be a masterpiece ,reflected your value. . . . reflecting. . . . .
For more than a century any a half, Patek Phillippe has been known
41. as the finest watch in the world. The reason is simple that this
42. Watch is made differently. It is made by using technologies that
43. other have lost or forgotten. If a particularly patek phillippe
44. movement needs four years of continuous work to bring to perfect,
45. we will teke four years The result will be a watch that is unlikely any other
watches you have ever seen.