This is the model for the rewritten memo：
To： All member of staff， Northern Branch
Date： 5 December 20——
Subject： PERSONAL COMPUTERS
The board urgently requires feeback on our experience with PCs in Northern Branch. I need to know， for my report：
1. What you personally use your PC for and your reasons for doing this. If you are doing work that was formally done by other staff， please justify this.
2. What software you use. Please name the programs.
3. How many hours per day you spend actually using it.
4. How your PC has not come up to your expectations.
5. What unanticipated uses you have found for your PC， that others may want to share.
Please FAX this information directly to me by 5p.m. on WEDNESDAY 7 December.
If you have any queries， please contact my assistant， Jane Simmonds， who will be visiting you on Tuesday， 6 December. Thank you for your help.