- hereditary metabolic diseases of nervous system
- quantitative inheritance
- Some diseases are presented by heredity.
- The two children both inherit left-handedness from their parents.
- Most chromomeres contain a genetic unit.
- mitochondria do not use the universal genetic code
- The theoretical principles of heredity formulated by Gregor Mendel; Mendel's laws.
- The dark-hair genes are epistatic to the red hair locus
- The question regarding is taken applicable only with respect to genetic drift.
- Biosystematics may therefore be considered as the taxonomic application of the discipline known as genecology
- In men, hair loss is hereditary.
- A member of the hereditary aristocracy of ancient athens.
- The tendency to become obese is at least in part hereditary.
- It passes on the hereditary material to each daughter cell.
- The Declaration of Right upheld the principle of hereditary monarchy