- To point and check the transference
- To place (property) in the care of a trustee or to function or serve as a trustee.
- Turn over; flip over;hand over
- Turn over
- He gave the days over to his successor.
- He will hand over charge of his office tomorrow.
- They expect to hand over power at the end of the month.
- The two suspects were delivered over to the police for questioning
- The malefactor was apprehended and turned over to the police.
- Hand over or surrender sth;yield sth
- chew over; think over
- I have failed over and over and over again in my life.
- "Over shoes, over Boots"
- The police replayed footage of the accident over and over again.
- Have you run into the same type of boss over and over again?