首页 >> 轻松英语 >> 绕口令
221. I can't endure the leisured man's measures for the treasures in the treasury.
222. In the exchange the oranges are arranged into strange ranges.
201. The loser closely enclosed himself in the closet.
202. The composer was proposed to decompose his composition into components.
181. I mean he used mean means in the meantime on the ocean.
182. The honourable journalist spent an hour on the journey of tour.
161. Please release that pleasant peasant teaser who brings us plenty of pleasure.
162. In the canal, the Canadian analyzed the bananas.
141. You mad madam, my dad doesn't like the bad badminton pad.
142. The one-legged beggar begins to beg eggs illegally.
121. He relates that he is isolated from his relatives.
122. The educator located the local location allocated to him.
101. The tall man installed a small wallet on the wall.
102. Except dishonest ones, anyone who is honest can get honey, everyone thinks so.
81. On Revenue avenue, the grave traveler jumped the gravestone bravely.
61. However, Lever never fevers; nevertheless, he is clever forever.
62. I never mind your unkind reminding that my grindstone hinders your cylinder.
41. At the dock I'm shocked to see the pocket rocket made of a block of rock.
42. Standing under the outstanding rock I misunderstood his standard standpoint.
21. The wandering band abandoned her bandaged husband on Swan Island.
22. The manly Roman woman manager by the banner had man's manner.
1. With my own ears I clearly heard the heart beat of the nuclear bomb.
2. Next year the bearded bear will bear a dear baby in the rear.
(2006-01-04 22:53:04)英语绕口令集锦：A (2006-01-04 22:53:00)英语绕口令集锦：B-D (2006-01-04 22:52:54)英语绕口令集锦：E-H (2006-01-04 22:52:48)英语绕口令集锦：I (2006-01-04 22:52:40)英语绕口令集锦：J-N
Betty and Bob brought back blue balloons from the big bazaar. Betty beat a bit of butter to make a better batter. Betty
E.Ed had edited it. F.Flash message! Flee from fog to fight flu fast. Fred fed Ted bread, and Ted fed Fred bread.Freshl
I.I am not the pheasant plucker, I'm the pheasant plucker's mate. I am only plucking pheasants 'cause the pheasant pluck
J.Just think, that sphinx has a sphincter that stinks! K.Knapsack straps. Knife and a fork, bottle and a cork, that is t
O.Of all the felt I ever felt, I never felt a piece of felt which felt as fine as that felt felt, when first I felt that
S.Sam's shop stocks short spotted socks. Sarah sitting in her sitting room, all she does is sits and shifts, all she doe
T.Thank the other three brothers of their father's mother's brother's side. The blue bluebird blinks.The cat catchers ca
U.Unique New York. Urgent detergent! W.We surely shall see the sun shine soon. Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches
A Finnish fisher named Fisher failed to fish any fish one Friday afternoon and finally he found out a big fissure in his
1. A big black bear sat on a big black bug. 2. A big black bug bit a big black bear and made the big black bear bleed bl