首页 >> 英语考试 >> 高考英语
近日，济南山东师范大学附中 “最萌英语试卷”走红网络！一起感受下：法海“Far High”；安静的美男子“a quiet handsome boy”↓↓↓据悉，高二英语老师谢卉只用了10分钟就打造出这份神试卷！
近期各地密集出台的高考改革方案，江苏英语将退出高考，而是以等级形式计入高考成绩，北京高考改革方案将出台 英语或降为100分，山东取消高考外语听力，多地高考改革拿英语开刀 学生担忧压力大。
1. --What are you doing this weekend?
--I haven't decided yet. ____________?
--Well, I thought we could have another family party.
A. What B. All right C. Why D. Pardon
16. The wrong you've done to him is terrible,for__________ you should make an apology to him, I think.
A. this B. which C. what D. that
1. Having received___________ training of the MS. Company, he was offered important position in management.
A. the;an B. 不填;an C. the;不填 D. a;a
--It depends on what it is.
A. Will you buy me some stamps
B. Would you please do me a favour
C. How about going shopping with me
D. Remember me to your family, will you
Calvin Coolidge, 30th president of the United States, was famous for a man of few words. He knew what he should talk and when he should not. It was very hard of anyone to enjoy talking with him. One evening he was inviting to dinner. A lady sitting next to him past the sugar for his coffee. “Mr President,” she said.”Today a friend of me said that I couldn’t get much than two words out of you. I said I can, and we made a bet.” “You lose,” answered the president.
16. --What when I phoned you?
A. had you done; finished
B. were you doing; had just finished
C. did you do; had just finished
D. were you doing; was finishing
16. --I didn't know this was a one-way street, officer.
A. That's all right. B. I don't believe you.
C. How dare you say that? D. Sorry, but that's no excuse.
16. Helen is much more kind to her youngest child than to the others,___________ of course, make the others unhappy.
A. who B. which C. she D. that
1. I'd like to be a professional singer, but I don't think I've got
A. a good voice enough B. a good enough voice
C. a voice enough good D. an enough good voice
16. —How much is the T-shirt ___________?
A. worth B. cost C worthy D. paid
1. —I put him down for a well-educated man.
—I mean that he's a well-educated man.
A. I beg your pardon B. Speak louder, will you
C. What's that D. Will you repeat word for word
16. _________good, the food was soon sold out.
A. Tasted B. Being tasted C. Tasting D. Having tasted